Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Favorite things to do to pass the time away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:15 am

I like to mess around on the pc- lol

But my real passion i guess is art. Music Videos are fun to make on the pc. I just try and entertain myself. Movies are GREAT> I work part time at a movie theatre and put the films together so FREE PRESHOWS

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:32 am

Sher you are so talented lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:03 am

i lie down and just listen to music to pass the time *glee*. Unless I have a messy room to clean up then uhhh i pass the time by cleaning up apparently. u(=_=)u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibushi

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:46 am

Normally just hang around, goofing off on the internet or watching anime. Kinda got tired of tv (not that there's much on when you've only got around 12 channels lol! ) Been working out more lately though, so at least it's more constructive now. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maconesy

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:13 am

I used to work at a movie theatre.. that was chill.

I watch baseball games.. as much as i can. but i work alot, and when i am not working i am sleeping, or trying to finaly catch my boyfriend when he isn't working. hhaah so sleep i guess is my main answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:51 am

I usually go for a ride throught the country side, find a quiet spot, stop and read in my bible for a while and ride back home.

its quite refreshing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
Kibushi

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:35 pm

Lately, my favorite time passer has become my Playstation. Finally got the third installment of a game series I've been wanting to play, so the old game platform's seen a lot more action in recent days than usual. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samayou_chan
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:07 pm

maconesy wrote:
I used to work at a movie theatre.. that was chill.

Me TOO! I work there now just putting the films together. Best time to just relax and read a book and listen to music while doing so.

Lately, I've been hangin out with Kib alot at his house, and playing the Sims Seasons. I'm so addicted. lol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite things to do to pass the time away   

Back to top Go down

Favorite things to do to pass the time away
Page 1 of 1