Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:08 pm

I came across the true YuGi-Oh. It's a lot better than when I first saw it in America. Some parts can be stupid though. My favorite episode is when Yami, plays a game with a guy threatening to shoot him.

Man, the original Anime is so much better. It isn't just about duel Monster games. It has games as stated above, where a player can die. If you cheat in the game, the bad guy gets stuck in a genjistu type thing like in Naruto. It'ss more like Itachi's genjitsu though.

If you just want to watch something funny and has a flare to it, then this anime is okay. It doesn't have a lot of action, but it isn't boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samayou_chan
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:57 pm

wow i thought i was the only one who liked that show! i however didnt kill myself and my ears and stayed away from the american versions. i ordered mine set online when it was being released NEW in hong kong. watched every ep and loved yugioh. i loved the end when yami's past was played out. And the Dartz thing was pretty cool. Also the whole Malik thing was trippy.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:25 am

Samayou_chan wrote:
wow i thought i was the only one who liked that show! i however didnt kill myself and my ears and stayed away from the american versions. i ordered mine set online when it was being released NEW in hong kong. watched every ep and loved yugioh. i loved the end when yami's past was played out. And the Dartz thing was pretty cool. Also the whole Malik thing was trippy.

Actually, I watched the American version. I skipped some American episodes after the Awakening the Dragon thing. Then I watched the Yami v.s. yugi episodes. Looks like we have something in common.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samayou_chan
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:04 pm

warangel wrote:
Samayou_chan wrote:

Actually, I watched the American version. I skipped some American episodes after the Awakening the Dragon thing. Then I watched the Yami v.s. yugi episodes. Looks like we have something in common.

It seems we do. lol. Love me some YAMI! lol Razz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:40 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   

Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh