Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:00 pm

Hey everyone!

After reading through some ofthe forum's topics, i noticed that the topic "Aroms is breaking down" was turning into a flame area. I love each and every one of my members here, and as my sole purpose was to have a forum that people could come in and relax, and not have to worry about getting constantly bashed. I have decided to delete that topic.
My reasoning isnt on anyone's sides at all, its just that the topic itself was really in the wrong place. I noticed that it just needed to be removed. If you want to talk about a topic that is so controversial, please place it in the flame. Its just my way of trying to keep the peace.
I encourage my users to be able to speak the truth and their feelings. Please understand by doing this I am trying to keep true to this forum's purpose.

Sherrie aka Samayou_chan
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou   Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Samayou_chan wrote:
Hey everyone!

After reading through some ofthe forum's topics, i noticed that the topic "Aroms is breaking down" was turning into a flame area. I love each and every one of my members here, and as my sole purpose was to have a forum that people could come in and relax, and not have to worry about getting constantly bashed. I have decided to delete that topic.
My reasoning isnt on anyone's sides at all, its just that the topic itself was really in the wrong place. I noticed that it just needed to be removed. If you want to talk about a topic that is so controversial, please place it in the flame. Its just my way of trying to keep the peace.
I encourage my users to be able to speak the truth and their feelings. Please understand by doing this I am trying to keep true to this forum's purpose.

Sherrie aka Samayou_chan
Admin

Some things just get flame like. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou
Page 1 of 1